Unit 10: Describe and Identify People
Fill in the gap quiz
1. My brother, who is a , is tall and very thin, with and wavy hair.
2. My next-door neighbour is always and he never says "hello". He is very fat, has a very long and his clothes are .
3. My partner's mother has spiky hair, is of an average-size build, and always wears clothes. She looks like she is a woman, but actually she is a lovely, woman.
4. My grandfather, who has a moustache, has a tendency to be . My grandmother has hair, and she is very patient.
5. My son's small and . He's cute, and - he to laugh a lot.
6. That -haired woman wearing - she's my aunt. She has a strong with all family members. She keeps the family together.