Job Advertisement – NZSLTA Manager
31 May 2023
Flexible location and hours
Salary range $60,000 – $75,000
New Zealand Sign Language Teachers Association (NZSLTA) is a national non-profit organisation for NZSL teachers and tutors. Our aim is to unite and upskill NZSL teachers and to promote and maintain high standards and quality of teaching.
We are a membership-based organisation with members from all over New Zealand. Our Executive Board are all Deaf and fluent in NZSL. For more information about our organisation please see our website.
We are looking for a Manager who will lead the day-to-day operations of NZSLTA.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Strong leadership skills working effectively with other people to achieve NZSLTA’s strategic plan outcomes.
- Clear communication skills in both NZSL and English for effective communication with members, NZSL learners, partner organisations, funders, and other stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation skills to make sure the NZSLTA Executive Board can govern effectively and to ensure sure NZSLTA financial and legal responsibilities are met.
This role involves:
- Coordinating actions to achieve NZSLTA’s strategic plan outcomes.
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders.
- Making sure financial and legal obligations are kept up to date.
- Submitting monthly reports to NZSLTA Executive Committee.
- Organising monthly meetings for NZSLTA Executive Committee.
For more detail see the Manager Job Description.
How to apply
If you have any questions or you want to apply for this role, please email the NZSLTA President at email@example.com. When you apply, please include cover letter and a CV.
Friday 16th June at 5pm.