NZSLTA 2023-2025 Strategy Plan
Vision: Everyone values and uses New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) in Aotearoa.
Mission: Grow and advance professional NZSL teachers who inspire NZSL learners.
Values: Leadership, Collaboration, Connection, Commitment & Innovation.
- Seek appropriate long-term funding for our services.
Completed end 2025.
- Provide Code of Ethics, Health & Safety and Complaints policies to members.
Completed early 2024.
- Strengthen relationships with NZSLTA Branches and create new Branch policy.
Completed mid 2024.
- Strengthen RAP Panel and inform members of their expectations.
Completed end 2024.
- Deliver NZSLTA Professional Development workshops.
Complete a program every year.
- Deliver our NZSLTA Conference.
Completed mid 2025.
- Deliver our NZSLTA Mentoring Programme.
Start from approx 2025.
Members, NZSL Board, Partner Organisations, Subcontractors and Training Providers.