Trainee NZSL Tutor registration
Sign in as a member to access the form below. Ask two registered Qualified NZSL tutors (current NZSLTA members) to support your application. They need to send you a short video (max 30 secs) and sign:
- Date (e.g. TODAY 24 MARCH 2020)
- Their membership number (hint: go to their profile page on TeachSign website)
- Recommend your name to become a Trainee NZSL Tutor. Give a good (very brief) reason
When you have two videos ready, click on Trainee form below.
Provisional / Qualified NZSL Tutor registration
Sign in as a member to access the form below. Make sure you collect all required documents before doing the form e.g:
- Proof of NZSL teaching hours (e.g. letter from Course Coordinator)
- Proof of tertiary qualification/s or papers studied e.g. Certificate in Deaf Studies: Teaching NZSL
- Proof of professional development, courses, conferences attended (related to NZSL teaching to adults)
When you have these documents, click on Provisional/Qualified form below. Uncompleted applications will be returned to you.